Company Reporting, a Wolters Kluwer business, is an independent service which reports on constantly changing financial reporting practices of public companies. Influential in the monitoring and development of IFRS reporting, Company Reporting is the primary source of best practice research for professional accountants, regulators and academics.
Filter CR Emerging Issues
About CR Emerging Issues
Who uses CR Emerging Issues reports?
CR Emerging Issues reports are used regularly by corporate and professional accountants as a guide to dealing with similar accounting issues facing them. These reports are also used by our subscribers to keep up-to-date with accounting practices of peer companies. This service is also used regularly by regulators and standard setting bodies to understand how accounting rules are being interpreted and to identify any interesting reporting trends.
What is a CR Emerging Issues report?
CR Emerging Issues summarise changes in companies' reporting practice and collate changes identified previously in our CR Monitors. Emerging Issues cover a wide range of topical accounting areas where a trend has been identified or a clarification is sought from the regulators. A number of new issues areas are covered every month and, like CR Monitor, issued as weekly news updates to subscribers.
- Only product of its kind that tracks actual reporting practices across a wide range of companies
- Tracks current reporting practices of companies and highlights early warning signs
- The analyses presented are independent from bias and highlight good as well as bad practices
- Covers immediate issues facing companies in the present
- Reports provide a wide range of detailed extracts from company annual reports